all right

US 
UK 
  • adj.可接受(的);满意(的);安全健康(的);平安无恙(的)
  • int.是不是;(表示同意)好;没什么;(引起注意)哎
  • Web好吧;好的;行
all right
adj.
1.
可接受(的);满意(的)acceptable; in an acceptable manner
Is the coffee all right?
这咖啡还满意吗?
Are you getting along all right in your new job?
你的新工作顺利吗?
‘They're off to Spain next week.’ ‘It's all right for some , isn't it?’(= some people are lucky)
“他们下周去西班牙。” “有些人就是幸运,是不是?”
2.
安全健康(的);平安无恙(的)safe and well
I hope the children are all right.
我希望孩子们平安无事。
Do you feel all right?
你感觉还好吗?
3.
尚可;还算可以only just good enough
Your work is all right but I'm sure you could do better.
你的工作还算可以,但我相信你可以干得更好。
4.
可允许(的);可以(的)that can be allowed
Are you sure it's all right for me to leave early?
你确定我早离开没问题吗?
5.
(informal)
(加强语气)无疑,确实used to emphasize that there is no doubt about sth
‘Are you sure it's her?’ ‘Oh, it's her all right.’
“你肯定是她吗?”“哦,确实是她。”
IDM
Im all right, Jack
(informal)
我过得很好(或惬意)(别人的事我是不管的)used by or about sb who is happy with their own life and does not care about other people's problems
itll be all right on the night
(演出、活动等)到时候自会成功的;车到山前必有路used to say that a performance, an event, etc. will be successful even if the preparations for it have not gone well
int.
1.
(确保对方同意或理解)如何,是不是used to check that sb agrees or understands
We've got to get up early, all right?
我们得早起床,可以吧?
2.
(表示同意)好,行,可以used to say that you agree
‘Can you do it?’ ‘Oh, all right.’
“你能干好这件事吗?”“噢,能。”
3.
(回答对方的感谢或道歉)不要紧,没什么used when accepting thanks for help or a favour, or when sb says they are sorry
‘I'm really sorry.’ ‘That's all right, don't worry.’
“实在对不起。”“没啥,别操心。”
4.
(引起注意)哎used to get sb's attention
All right class, turn to page 20.
好啦,同学们,翻到第 20 页。
5.
(informal)
(打招呼)你好used to say hello
‘All right, Bill.’ ‘All right.’
“你好,比尔。” “你好。”
6.
不用啦(表示拒绝,尤其认为不合理或不太好的提议或邀请)used to refuse an offer or invitation, especially one that you think is unreasonable or not very good
‘Could I interest you in our special offer?’ ‘No, you're all right, mate.’
“您要不要考虑一下我们的特价商品呢?” “不用啦,伙计。”